Presenter (in English): Dejan Kosutic
Webinar designed for organizations that plan to implement ISO 27001 and have already implemented ISO 9001. The webinar explains how to use ISO 9001 to facilitate the implementation of ISO 27001 through the existing documentation and processes.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- Similarities and differences between ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
- Implementation issues – how to speed up implementation and avoid pitfallsImplementation issues – how to speed up implementation and avoid pitfalls
- Roles in the implementation – who are the best persons from ISO 9001 to use for ISO 27001
- Top management issues – how to get their buy-in, how to save their time
- Certification – the benefits of integrated audit
Wednesday – November 11, 2015
8:00 AM Los Angeles time /
11:00 AM New York time /
4:00 PM (16:00) London time /
5:00 PM (17:00) Brussels time /
9:30 PM (21:30) Mumbai time
Duration: 1 hour / Convert to your time zone
Can’t wait for the next live webinar? Watch the recording here.
What You Receive:
- Training delivered by Dejan Kosutic, one of the leading experts for ISO 27001 / ISO 22301
- Download of presentation deck
- Access to webinar recording
This training is designed for professionals that plan to implement ISO 27001 and have already implemented ISO 9001, including:
- ISO 27001 professionals
- ISO 9001 professionals
- Members of management responsible for ISMS/QMS
- ISMS/QMS internal auditors
- ISO 27001 / ISO 9001 consultants
- ISO 27001 / ISO 9001 project managers
About the training:
This interactive live online training (via webinar) is designed to enable you to walk away with important skills for using ISO 9001 when implementing ISO 27001 in your organization. This course offers compelling content, a downloadable presentation deck, and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
16 seats already reserved
Presented by: Dejan Kosutic
Dejan Kosutic is the author of documentation toolkits at 27001Academy. He has extensive working experience both as tutor and as a consultant – he is an Approved Tutor for ISMS Lead Auditor courses at SGS, and delivers various ISO 27001 and ISO 22301/BS 25999-2 in-person courses throughout Europe as well as online courses via webinars. In his consulting career, he works with clients from the financial sector, government, and small and medium-sized business including IT companies.
He has an MBA from Henley Management College, and is the holder of the following certificates: Certified Management Consultant, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, Associate Business Continuity Professional, and ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.