The Definitive Guide to ISO 22301 Implementation
Ever wish someone would just take you step-by-step through the ISO 22301 implementation process?
Well, your wish just came true. Introducing an incredible new book and the only resource you’ll ever need.
Author and experienced business continuity consultant Dejan Kosutic has written this book with one goal in mind: to give you the knowledge and practical step-by-step process you need to successfully implement ISO 22301. Without any stress, hassle or headaches.
- Learn how to start an implementation project
- Get a simple explanation of the ISO 22301 standard
- Learn how to structure the required documentation
- Learn the certification process and the criteria of certification bodies
- And get all this (and much more) in language you’ll understand
Have you read the book?Add your review
22301 - By avelina serra on October 15, 2016
The best book - By Janusz Wojtukiewicz on February 25, 2015
Implementing ISO standard does not make subject for fascinating reading. Becoming Reslient is certainly the best book I could find on ISO 22301. Covers all aspects related to it and is really well written.
It's worth it - By Aldo Tobar on June 17, 2014
hi dear, This book is easy to understand and simple language step by step to explain us to achieve our goal. This book is worth
Straight to the point - By jehad on April 30, 2014
Hi This book is easy to read straight to the point and it goes with the same sequence of ISO 22301 I really recommend this book
The book spoke to me :) - By Daniel Bata on April 27, 2014
When I bought this book I intend to just skim through it, to fill the gaps in my knowledge regarding the ISO 22301 standard. But the simple language used, and the content of the information led me to read it from beginning to end, page by page. A great surprise was when its author contacted me and offered to answer any of my inquiries. I asked him a few questions and he replayed back to me soon after.. the book spoke to me :) ! I strongly recommend this book to everybody interested in understanding ISO 22301 standard. This book is worth every single penny.
Easy to read - By Juan on April 08, 2014
Very useful book. Easy to read and great value added. I recommend this book!.
Good investment - By rivasjgr on January 31, 2014
Very useful tool for the implementation of ISO 22301. It has been a good investment I encourage anyone in this field to get it and use it as much as possible
Well thought examples and tips - By DELAYE on January 27, 2014
This book is very interesting, quick to read and short. But full of well thought examples and tips. It covers pretty well an ISO 22301 implementation. Take your time to read it, and reread it from time to time. it is a good investment.
Simple to understand - By Claude L'Arrivée on January 24, 2014
Thanks for this very useful book, its very simple to understand, written in plain english, and user friendly. All the needed information and activities are there with a step-by-step description, its practical and helpful for any BCP/IT security expert or risk manager. It is a must have book.
Read it cover-to-cover twice - By Don Williams on January 21, 2014
I bought this book on the day it was released and have read it cover-to-cover twice. I am the project manager for implementing ISO 22301 this year. My company has already implemented ISO 27001, but because of our global footprint, we feel the need for added emphasis on resilience as a management system. This book is designed for beginners and experienced continuity and security practitioners, alike. I cannot image a more common-sense approach to implementation than what Dejan has presented here. This book is in keeping with his very high standard of clear, concise presentations that make sense. I recommend this for continuity planners, even if you aren't looking towards certification. This book tells you how to do it RIGHT.
Very helpful - By www.alhindi.me on January 21, 2014
Thanks Dejan ,, i read this book and i'm reading it all the time when i need to take more information about this topic, i found it very helpful, Thanks alot, and i really recommend it for everyone interested in this field ,,
Order today and get a FREE bonus video tutorial
Knowledge and practical step-by-step process you need to successfully implement ISO 22301. Without any stress, hassle or headaches. That’s right, buy Becoming Resilient today and you’ll get free access to: How to Implement Business Impact Analysis According to ISO 22301 and BS 25999-2.
In this expert tutorial, usually available as part of the toolkits, Dejan will show you how to perform the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) in practice. You’ll learn
- Where to start
- How to identify the impact of disruptive incidents
- How to calculate Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
- How to calculate Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- How to fill in the questionnaire
- How to dramatically cut the time needed
- And much more…
Stream this video directly from our website (as many times as you like) completely free when you purchase Becoming Resilient today.
So, who is this book for?
- Are you about to implement a business continuity plan? With this book you don’t need to be an expert in the field. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started all the way to certification.
- Are you a consultant who wants to learn ISO 22301? Expand your current service offering to include ISO 22301. This book gives you everything you need to know and will save you huge amounts of time.
- Are you an experienced business continuity professional? This book brings all your knowledge (and additional insights) together in one comprehensive and systematic volume.
Why you’re going to love this book!
- Think like a consultant – And avoid hiring one! Author and experienced ISO 22301 consultant Dejan Kosutic shares all his knowledge and practical wisdom with you in one invaluable book.
- Implementation becomes clear – This books keeps you from feeling overwhelmed with your project, instead making everything clear in your mind.
- Save time and money – Without the right guidance, implementation of ISO 22301 can be costly, time consuming and ineffective. This book will prevent you from making these mistakes, providing you with an easy, stress-free method.
- Written in plain English – Leaving the technical jargon to the geeks, Becoming Resilient is written for normal people in plain, simple language – meaning you can focus on getting the job done.
- Practical examples – Learn how to organize your project, write a business continuity policy, perform risk assessment, write and perform a Business Impact Analysis and much more.
The Definitive Guide to ISO 22301 Implementation
- ISBN: 978-953-57452-3-5
- Language: English
- Author: Dejan Kosutic
- Number of pages: 248
- Formats: PDF, MOBI and ePub – for Kindle and any smart phone including iPhone, Android, and Windows phone
Frequently asked questions
How will I receive the book?
As soon as the book transaction is processed, you’ll receive an email with an explanation on how to watch the video, and you will be able to watch the video as often as you like.
In which format is the book available?
Becoming Resilient is available in electronic format (eBook) – in PDF, MOBI and ePub. Basically, you will be able to read the book on a computer, Kindle, any smart phone (including iPhone, Android and Windows phone), or any other device.
Is there a printed version of the book?
Currently, no, but we might publish a printed version later on.
How will I receive access to the video?
As soon as the book transaction is processed, you’ll receive an email with the explanation on how to watch a video, and you will be able to watch the video as often as you like.
In which language is the book published?
Currently, in English only. We’re considering translating Becoming Resilient to other languages, so please do let us know if you’re interested.