Presenter (in English): Branimir Valentic
This webinar will help you understand the most important activities of Incident Management according to ITIL, and how to implement the process.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- What is the Incident Management process according to ITIL?
- What are the activities within the scope of the process?
- What is the logical structure of the activities?
- Which roles are important for the process?
- How to explain the benefits of the implementation to your management
Wednesday – May 17, 2017
8:00 AM Los Angeles time /
11:00 AM New York time /
4:00 PM (16:00) London time /
5:00 PM (17:00) Brussels time /
8:30 PM (20:30) Mumbai time
Duration: 1 hour / Convert to your time zone
Can’t wait for the next live webinar? Watch the recording here.
What You Receive:
- Training delivered by Branimir Valentic, one of the leading experts for ITIL and ISO 20000
- Download of presentation deck
- Access to webinar recording
This training is designed for professionals with little or no experience in ITIL, including:
- IT Service Management professionals
- IT managers
- Everyone involved in delivering and/or supporting IT services
- Members of top management responsible for IT
- IT Service Management consultants
About the training:
This live, interactive online training (via webinar) is designed to enable you to walk away with knowledge on how to structure the Incident Management process according to ITIL and how it could be applied inside your organization. This course offers compelling content, a downloadable presentation deck, and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
6 seats already reserved
Presented by: Branimir Valentic
Branimir Valentic is the author of the ITIL and ISO 20000 toolkits at 20000Academy. He has extensive experience in IT Service Management (consultancy, training, and tools), IT governance (training and consulting), Project Management, and consultancy in IT and telecommunication. In his consultancy career he works with clients from various branches.
He holds the following certificates: ITIL Expert, ISO 20000, ISMS Lead Auditor, and PRINCE2.