Is your documentation fully completed?

The document templates are not 100% complete because they must be adapted to your organization’s needs – each document contains comments which specify where additional or organization-specific details must be supplied, what may be omitted, what is expressly required by the standard, etc. In other words, the templates are about 90% finished, while the remaining 10% can be adapted to your needs.

OUR PARTNERS


  • Advisera is Exemplar Global Certified TPECS Provider for the IS, QM, EM, TL and AU Competency Units.

  • ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.

  • DNV GL Business Assurance is one of the leading providers of accredited management systems certification.