My Work – all your activities in one place
The My Work section is located in your left navigation pane in your Conformio account. This section presents a short overview on all your activities in your Conformio account.
This section contains:
- Tasks assigned to me – all tasks that are assigned to you are collected here, so it is easier to keep track of your activities and their deadlines. Here you can mark tasks as done or follow up, via links in a task, on what has to be done and in which module.
- Tasks I created for others – this contains all tasks that you created for other users in your Conformio account. This way, you can keep track of activities you assigned to others and check if the job is done.
- Implementation steps where I am the owner – all steps from the ISO 27001 Main Steps section of your Conformio account are listed here.
- Documents assigned to me – here you can find all documents that are assigned to you that you have approved or still need to approve, those that are pending review or have to be corrected, and those that are in writing or withdrawn.
- Registers / modules where I am the owner – all registers or modules where you are the owner are listed here.
- My Discussions – this contains all discussions you have in the Conformio account connected to the specific documents or registers and modules.
All of the items in each section of My Work are connected to every part of your Conformio account. This section shows your progress in the Conformio account and gives you a short overview of your activities. Every item has its link, and, with one click, you can create a new task or mark a task as done, open a document in the Document wizard, or open a register or module in the Register or Module wizard.
Conformio will make your work easier and give you a great view on your productivity.
If you need any assistance, contact us at email@example.com