Setting document status
How to set document status on your Conformio account
Step 1 – Accessing project Files section
To change a file’s status, please access the project where the file is uploaded and navigate to the Files tab.
Step 2 – Opening a file from the project Files list
Once you are on the project, you can navigate to the file you need and click on it. Conformio will open the file preview.
Step 3 – Setting document status from file preview
On Conformio, you can set your own customized statuses to handle documents, and with that, your own document workflow.
Once you are on the file preview, please click on the Document status drop-down option. This will open the selection of available document statuses you can choose from. Default document statuses are:
- Draft – Document is a work in progress. Not ready for any kind of review.
- For review – Document is ready for a review.
- For approval – Document has been reviewed and sent for approval.
- Approved – Document is completed and approved.
Step 4 – Apply settings to save the changes
Don’t forget to Apply settings to the document, before exiting.
- Email Us
- Call Us @ +1 (646) 759 9933