The Specifics of Implementing ISO 9001 in Healthcare Organizations
This live, interactive virtual training is conducted by a top Advisera expert, who will work with a small group using practical examples that will help you understand how to implement ISO 9001 in a healthcare organization and the specifics that you should concentrate on.
Who should attend
- Management representatives
- Quality managers
What will I learn?
- The main challenges when implementing ISO 9001 in a health care organization
- How to determine the context
- How to define the scope
- How to define risks and conduct a risk assessment
- Superb understanding of the specifics of implementing ISO 9001 in a healthcare organization and main challenges
- Ability to determine the context in the healthcare organization
- Ability to define scope, processes, and procedures in a healthcare organization
- Ability to identify risks and perform risk assessment
Live Virtual Training
Currently, we don't have scheduled live virtual training, please submit your interest, and we will contact you once we schedule the date.
Iciar Gallo has more than 10 years of experience in business consulting and auditing, including a number of management systems such as ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
She has worked for several international companies and prestigious universities not only in Spain, but also in Panama, Venezuela, England, Zambia, and the United States. She has broad experience as an instructor and trainer. She has developed and held a large number of courses on environmental and quality standards at AENOR, Advisera, and other international organizations.
Iciar holds a Master’s Degree in Environmental Management and Control from the Technical University of Madrid and is certified as a Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.