Presenter (in English): Strahinja Stojanovic
Webinar designed for companies that are planning to implement ISO 9001 without help from consultants. During this webinar you will find out how to go through the steps in ISO 9001 implementation using the benefits of the Do-It-Yourself approach.
Register for this webinar to learn about:
- What is the best approach in the DIY implementation?
- What are the pitfalls and how to avoid them
- What are the steps in the implementation?
- How to speed up the implementation
- The biggest challenges in ISO 9001 implementation
Wednesday – March 1, 2017
11:00 AM Los Angeles time /
2:00 PM (14:00) New York time /
7:00 PM (19:00) London time /
8:00 PM (20:00) Brussels time /
0:30 AM (Thursday) Mumbai time
Duration: 1 hour / Convert to your time zone
What You Receive:
- Training delivered by Strahinja Stojanovic, one of the leading experts in ISO 9001
- Access to webinar recording
This training is designed for professionals who were given the task of ISO 9001 implementation, including:
- Quality management representatives
- Quality managers
- Compliance managers
- Members of top management responsible for quality management
- Quality management consultants
About the training:
This live, interactive online training (via webinar) is designed to enable you to walk away with knowledge on what the ISO 9001 implementation looks like and how to speed up the implementation of this quality management standard using a DIY approach. This course offers compelling content, a downloadable presentation deck, and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to use the documentation and resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
78 seats already reserved
Presented by: Strahinja Stojanovic
Strahinja Stojanovic is the author of the 9001Academy, 14001Academy, and 18001Academy toolkits. He has extensive working experience both as an external auditor and as a consultant. In his consulting career, he works with clients from manufacturing and service provider organizations.
He has an MSc in Mechanical Engineering, and is the holder of the following certificates: ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, ISO 14001 Lead Auditor, and OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor.