How to Present Yourself to a Client to Win a Contract
This live, interactive virtual training is conducted by a top Advisera expert, who will work with a small group using practical examples that will help you understand how to prepare for a meeting with a client, and how to take notes on the clients’ needs and prepare the best proposal for the client in order to win a contract.
Who should attend
- Experienced consultants who want to improve their sales skills
- New consultants looking for practical knowledge to develop their sales skills
What will I learn?
- What resources you can use to find more information about the client before the meeting
- What is the best way to present yourself at the first meeting with the client
- How to listen to your client’s needs and take notes from the meeting
- How to develop a project proposal that will ensure winning the contract
- Improve your presentation skills
- Increase your chances to win a new project
- Increase your client database and your income
Live Virtual Training
Jeanine Wilmot has extensive experience in consulting and in business in senior management and executive positions. Over the past few years, she has trained, transitioned, and consulted with various clients in the ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and AS9100D standards and helped improve their quality and manufacturing systems.
Jeanine has worked as an independent consultant since 2015, and, during this time, she has successfully closed numerous consulting projects in different ISO standards.
She holds an MBA degree and an MSc in finance and investments.
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.