How to Present Yourself to a Client to Win a Contract
This live, interactive virtual training is conducted by a top Advisera expert, who will work with a small group using practical examples that will help you understand how to prepare for a meeting with a client, and how to take notes on the clients’ needs and prepare the best proposal for the client in order to win a contract.
Who should attend
- Experienced consultants who want to improve their sales skills
- New consultants looking for practical knowledge to develop their sales skills
What will I learn?
- What resources you can use to find more information about the client before the meeting
- What is the best way to present yourself at the first meeting with the client
- How to listen to your client’s needs and take notes from the meeting
- How to develop a project proposal that will ensure winning the contract
- Improve your presentation skills
- Increase your chances to win a new project
- Increase your client database and your income