The Specifics of Implementing ISO 9001 in Software Development Companies
This live, interactive virtual training is conducted by a top Advisera expert, who will work with a small group using practical examples that will help you understand how to implement ISO 9001 in a software development company, and the specifics that you should concentrate on.
Who should attend
- Management representatives
- Quality managers
What will I learn?
- The main challenges when implementing ISO 9001 in a software development company
- How to determine interested parties and their needs and expectations
- How to define risks and conduct a risk assessment
- Improve your understanding of the specifics of implementing ISO 9001 in a software development company, and the main challenges
- Increase your chances of winning new projects among software development companies
- Prepare yourself for the challenges you will encounter while implementing ISO 9001 in a software development company
Live Virtual Training
Iciar Gallo has more than 10 years of experience in business consulting and auditing, including a number of management systems such as ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
She has worked for several international companies and prestigious universities not only in Spain, but also in Panama, Venezuela, England, Zambia, and the United States. She has broad experience as an instructor and trainer. She has developed and held a large number of courses on environmental and quality standards at AENOR, Advisera, and other international organizations.
Iciar holds a Master’s Degree in Environmental Management and Control from the Technical University of Madrid and is certified as a Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.