ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Course
This ISO 13485 Lead Auditor training is accredited by ASIC and allows you to become a certification auditor for ISO 13485. The course was created to help you start working for certification bodies or expand your consulting
After passing the exam, you will receive an ISO 13485 Lead Auditor certificate, accredited by ASIC, which proves your ability to perform certification audits and lead audit teams.
The ISO 13485 Lead Auditor course is divided into three parts:
- A video library: includes lessons and practical information about the standard and how to prepare for the ISO 13485 audit, lead the audit team, perform the audit and prepare the final audit report
- An interactive workshop: helps you practice the concepts necessary for auditing the standard guided by an Advisera top expert
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor certification exam: upon successful completion of the exam, you will get a certificate and a badge for your LinkedIn profile to highlight your qualifications
Who should attend:
- Novice consultants/auditors seeking to acquire new expertise and perform medical device QMS certification audits
- Experienced consultants/auditors needing proof of their competence as ISO 13485 lead auditor
- Quality managers that need to prepare for a medical device QMS audit
- There are no prerequisites to attend the ISO 13485 Lead Auditor course.