ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course
- Understand the basics of ISO 45001
- Improve your knowledge of auditing techniques
- Add new skills to your resume
This ISO 45001 Internal Auditor course will teach you everything you need to know about ISO 45001 and how to perform an internal audit of your Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS). The course will help you get familiarized with all the key concepts of OHSMS and how to audit them, like hazard identification, risks and opportunities, leadership commitment, continual improvement, preparing an audit plan and audit checklist, etc.
After passing the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor exam, you will receive a certificate, accredited by ASIC, which proves your expertise in the standard, as most organizations seek out certified individuals.
This ISO 45001 Internal Auditor course is divided into two parts:
- A video library: includes lessons and practical information about the basics of the standard and how to perform internal audits
- Certification exam: upon successful completion of the exam, you will get a certificate and a badge for your LinkedIn profile to highlight your qualifications
Who should attend:
- OH&S managers
- Persons responsible for conducting ISO 45001 internal audits
- Compliance managers
- There are no prerequisites to attend this ISO 45001 Internal Auditor course.