Understanding the Process Approach
This live, interactive virtual training is conducted by a top Advisera expert, who will work with a small group using practical examples that will help you understand what the process approach is, and how to model an organization by using the process approach.
Who should attend
- Management representatives
- Quality managers
- Security managers
What will I learn?
- How to implement the process approach principle and adapt it for your company
- How to determine the main processes in your company
- How to determine the supporting processes in your company
- How to name the processes
- Superb understanding of the process approach
- Ability to define the organization’s scope, process inputs, and process outputs
- Ability to develop a process map for any type of company
- Ability to present the organization’s model through processes
Live Virtual Training
Currently, we don't have scheduled live virtual training, please submit your interest, and we will contact you once we schedule the date.
Carlos Pereira da Cruz
Carlos Pereira da Cruz has 30 years of experience helping various organizations including industrial, healthcare, and service companies in the implementation of management systems.
He is certified as a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, with vast experience as a consultant, certification auditor, trainer, and author of various books and articles related to the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
His main concern has been incorporating a business point of view with a strong focus on results when implementing or reviewing management systems.
He has an MSc in Chemical Engineering and a post-graduation on Quality Engineering from CEQUAL.
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.