How to Describe and Document a Process
This live, interactive virtual training is conducted by a top Advisera expert, who will work with a small group using practical examples that will help you understand the purpose of the process, how you should document it, and how to measure its efficiency.
Who should attend
- Management representatives
- Quality managers
- Security managers
What will I learn?
- How to describe and document a process
- How to determine the purpose of the process
- How to define the limits of the process
- How to determine indicators for measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the process
- Superb understanding of the process approach
- Ability to define the purpose of the process
- Ability to document and describe any process in any type of organization from beginning to end
- Ability to define indicators for measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the process
Live Virtual Training
Currently, we don't have scheduled live virtual training, please submit your interest, and we will contact you once we schedule the date.
Carlos Pereira da Cruz
Carlos Pereira da Cruz has 30 years of experience helping various organizations including industrial, healthcare, and service companies in the implementation of management systems.
He is certified as a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, with vast experience as a consultant, certification auditor, trainer, and author of various books and articles related to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
His main concern has been incorporating a business point of view with a strong focus on results when implementing or reviewing management systems.
He has an MSc in Chemical Engineering and a post-graduation on Quality Engineering from CEQUAL.
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.