ISO 14001 Foundations Course
This beginner-level course will teach you all that you need to understand the ISO 14001 standard and help you get familiarized with all the key concepts of an Environmental Management System (EMS), like environmental aspects and impacts, interested parties, management commitment, internal audit, continual improvement, etc.
After passing the ISO 14001 Foundations exam, you will receive a certificate, accredited by ASIC, which proves your proficiency in this leading environmental management standard.
This ISO 14001 Foundations course is divided into two parts:
- A video library: includes lessons and practical information about the basics of the standard
- ISO 14001 Foundations certification exam: upon successful completion of the exam, you will get a certificate and a badge for your LinkedIn profile to highlight your qualifications
Who should attend:
- Team members involved in ISO 14001 implementation
- Persons wanting to learn the basics of the ISO 14001 standard
- Persons seeking to acquire new expertise and start a career in environmental management
- There are no prerequisites to attend the ISO 14001 Foundations course.
Exam and certificate
Please expect an email from email@example.com titled "Please register for your exam." This email will usually arrive within one business day of purchase.
Your time slot for the exam will be open right after your complete the system check. You will be able to enter the session the moment you click on the link from the email titled "You are now ready to take your exam" as seen here.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need our help.