ISO 27001 Foundations Course
This beginner-level course is designed to teach you all of the key information that you need to understand the ISO 27001 standard and what it means to implement it in a company. The course includes real-life exercises and role-play simulations to help you practice implementing the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
After passing the ISO 27001 Foundations exam, you will receive a certificate accredited by ASIC, which proves your proficiency in the ISO 27001 standard.
This ISO 27001 Foundations course is divided into two parts:
- A video library: lessons and practical information about the basics of the standard.
- ISO 27001 Foundations certification exam: upon successful completion of the exam, you will get a certificate and a badge for your LinkedIn profile to highlight your qualifications.
Who should attend:
- Team members involved in ISO 27001 implementation
- Persons wanting to learn the basics of the ISO 27001 standard
- Persons seeking to learn new expertise and start a career in Information Security Management
- There are no prerequisites to attend the ISO 27001 Foundations course.
Exam and certificate
Please expect an email from email@example.com titled "Please register for your exam." This email will usually arrive within one business day of purchase.
Your time slot for the exam will be open right after your complete the system check. You will be able to enter the session the moment you click on the link from the email titled "You are now ready to take your exam" as seen here.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need our help.
Leading expert on cybersecurity/information security and author of several books, articles, webinars, and courses. As a premier expert, Dejan founded Advisera to help small and medium businesses obtain the resources they need to become certified against ISO 27001 and other ISO standards. He believes that making ISO standards easy-to-understand and simple to use creates a competitive advantage for Advisera's clients.
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.