ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Course
- Improve your knowledge of ISO 45001 implementation techniques
- Learn how to lead an ISO 45001 implementation project
- Add new skills to your resume and expand your business
This free ISO 45001 Lead Implementer course will teach you how to become an independent consultant or practitioner for the implementation of an OH&S Management System using the ISO 45001 standard, and how to build your consultant business.
After passing the exam, you will receive a certificate, accredited by ASIC, which proves your expertise as an ISO 45001 Lead Implementer and enhances your consulting practice, as most organizations seek out certified consultants.
This ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training is divided into three parts:
- A video library: includes lessons and practical information about the standard and how to implement ISO 45001 in your company or at your client
- An interactive workshop: helps you practice the concepts necessary for implementing ISO 45001 guided by our top experts
- Certification exam: upon successful completion of the ISO 45001 Lead Implementer exam, you will get a certificate and a badge for your LinkedIn profile to highlight your qualifications
Who should attend:
- Project and OH&S managers involved in ISO 45001 implementation
- Novice consultants seeking to acquire new expertise
- Experienced consultants needing proof of their competence in ISO 45001 implementation
- There are no prerequisites to attend this course.