ISO enabled free access to ISO 31000, ISO 22301, and other business continuity standards
In response to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has provided free access to some of its key standards supporting business continuity management, resilience, and risk management.
The standards are available in read-only format, and you can find the links here:
- ISO 22301:2019 Security and resilience – Business continuity management systems –Requirements
- ISO 22395:2018 Security and resilience – Community resilience – Guidelines for supporting vulnerable persons in an emergency
- ISO 22320:2018 Security and resilience – Emergency management – Guidelines for incident management
- ISO 22316:2017 Security and resilience – Organizational resilience – Principles and attributes
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk management – Guidelines
To learn which documents are needed to develop a Business Continuity Management System, download this free white paper: Checklist of ISO 22301:2019 mandatory documentation.