Presenter (in English): Dejan Kosutic
Webinar designed for individuals just starting to learn about ISO 22301. The webinar explains the basics about Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and its importance for business continuity management, and provides tips on how to finish this job in a reasonable time.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Terminology – RTO, RPO, MTPD, MAO, BCM, DR, BCP, etc.
- Where BIA fits into the BCM process
- What steps are needed to implement BIA in your organization – how to collect the data, who has to do what, etc.
- How to calculate recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO)
- Where the results of BIA are used
Wednesday – March 29, 2017
8:00 AM Los Angeles time /
11:00 AM New York time /
4:00 PM (16:00) London time /
5:00 PM (17:00) Brussels time /
8:30 PM (20:30) Mumbai time
Duration: 1 hour / Convert to your time zone
What You Receive:
- Training delivered by Dejan Kosutic, one of the leading experts for ISO 27001 / ISO 22301
- Access to webinar recording
Professionals with little or moderate experience in ISO 22301/business continuity, including:
- Business continuity managers/coordinators
- Chief Security Officers (CSOs)
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Risk managers
- Compliance managers
- ISO 22301/business continuity consultants
- ISO 22301/IT auditors
- Members of top management responsible for business continuity
- All business continuity practitioners
About the training:
This live, interactive online training (via webinar) is designed to enable you to walk away with knowledge on how to perform Business Impact Analysis – the most crucial element of business continuity management – and how to fit it into the overall business continuity management. This course offers compelling content, a downloadable presentation deck, and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
159 seats already reserved
Presented by: Dejan Kosutic
Dejan Kosutic is the author of documentation toolkits at 27001Academy. He has extensive working experience both as a tutor and as a consultant – he is an Approved Tutor for ISMS Lead Auditor courses at SGS, and delivers various ISO 27001 and ISO 22301/BS 25999-2 in-person courses throughout Europe as well as online courses via webinars. In his consulting career, he works with clients from the financial sector, government, and small and medium-sized businesses including IT companies.
He has an MBA from Henley Management College, and is the holder of the following certificates: Certified Management Consultant, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, Associate Business Continuity Professional, and ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.