Presenter (in English): Dejan Kosutic
Webinar designed for organizations that plan to implement ISO 27001, and have no previous experience in such projects. In this webinar all the steps in ISO 27001 implementation are explained, and tips are provided on how to proceed with this complex task.
Register for this webinar to learn about:
- Family of ISO 27k standards – for what purpose should each standard be used
- 16 steps towards ISO 27001 certification
- Key benefits and how to present them to management
- Tips for implementation – using tools, hiring a consultant, costs involved, how long does it take
- Documentation required by the standard
Wednesday – June 7, 2017
8:00 AM Los Angeles time /
11:00 AM New York time /
4:00 PM (16:00) London time /
5:00 PM (17:00) Brussels time /
8:30 PM (20:30) Mumbai time
Duration: 1 hour / Convert to your time zone
Can’t wait for the next live webinar? Watch the recording here.
What You Receive:
- Training delivered by Dejan Kosutic, one of the leading experts for ISO 27001 / ISO 22301
- Download of presentation deck
- Access to webinar recording
This training is designed for professionals with little or no experience in ISO 27001, including:
- Information security professionals
- IT managers
- Risk managers
- Compliance managers
- Members of top management responsible for IT/information security
- Information security consultants
About the training:
This interactive live online training (via webinar) is designed to enable you to walk away with knowledge on how to fit ISO 27001 as the main framework for information security management in your organization. This course offers compelling content, a downloadable presentation deck, and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
47 seats already reserved
Presented by: Dejan Kosutic
Dejan Kosutic is the author of documentation toolkits at 27001Academy. He has extensive working experience both as tutor and as a consultant – he is an Approved Tutor for ISMS Lead Auditor courses at SGS, and delivers various ISO 27001 and ISO 22301/BS 25999-2 in-person courses throughout Europe as well as online courses via webinars. In his consulting career, he works with clients from the financial sector, government, and small and medium-sized business including IT companies.
He has an MBA from Henley Management College, and is the holder of the following certificates: Certified Management Consultant, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, Associate Business Continuity Professional, and ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.