Presenter (in English): Dejan Kosutic
Webinar designed for companies implementing business continuity according to ISO 27001 A.17. The webinar explains how to use the ISO 22301 standard for that purpose.
Register for this webinar to learn about:
- Why is ISO 22301 useful for ISO 27001?
- Similarities and differences between ISO 27001 and ISO 22301
- Implementation issues – implement them in parallel or separately?
- Roles – to what extent can you use the same personnel
- Top management issues – what must top management take into account
Wednesday – March 1, 2017
8:00 AM Los Angeles time /
11:00 AM New York time /
4:00 PM (16:00) London time /
5:00 PM (17:00) Brussels time /
9:30 PM (21:30) Mumbai time
Duration: 1 hour / Convert to your time zone
Can’t wait for the next live webinar? Watch the recording here.
What You Receive:
- Training delivered by Dejan Kosutic, one of the leading experts for ISO 27001 / ISO 22301
- Download of presentation deck
- Access to webinar recording
- ISO 27001/ISO 22301 professionals
- ISMS/BCM auditors
- Members of top management responsible for ISMS/BCM
- ISO 27001/ISO 22301 consultants
About the training:
This interactive live online training (via webinar) is designed to enable you to walk away with important skills for being able to use ISO 22301 for implementing business continuity within the ISO 27001 project. This course offers compelling content, a downloadable presentation deck, and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
130 seats already reserved
Presented by: Dejan Kosutic
Dejan Kosutic is the author of documentation toolkits at 27001Academy. He has extensive working experience both as tutor and as a consultant – he is an Approved Tutor for ISMS Lead Auditor courses at SGS, and delivers various ISO 27001 and ISO 22301/BS 25999-2 in-person courses throughout Europe as well as online courses via webinars. In his consulting career, he works with clients from the financial sector, government, and small and medium-sized business including IT companies.
He has an MBA from Henley Management College, and is the holder of the following certificates: Certified Management Consultant, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, Associate Business Continuity Professional, and ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.