Presenter (in English): Dejan Kosutic
Webinar designed for organizations going for the ISO 27001 or ISO 22301 certification for the first time. The webinar explains the process of certification and gives tips on how to make the certification successful.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- Who has the right to issue certificates – explanation of how the accreditation and certification system works
- 3 main steps in the certification process – documentation review, main audit and surveillance audits
- Key things the certification auditor will be looking for – documentation, evidence in three forms
- Dealing with nonconformities – what they are, difference between Major and Minor
- What is it that an auditor can and cannot do
- The mindset of an auditor – try to understand the auditor’s way of thinking
Wednesday – February 14, 2018
8:00 AM Los Angeles time /
11:00 AM New York time /
4:00 PM (16:00) London time /
5:00 PM (17:00) Brussels time /
9:30 PM (21:30) Mumbai time
Duration: 1 hour / Convert to your time zone
Can’t wait for the next live webinar? Watch the recording here.
What You Receive:
- Training delivered by Dejan Kosutic, one of the leading experts for ISO 27001 / ISO 22301
- Download of presentation deck
- Access to webinar recording
This training is designed for professionals going through the certification process for the first time:
- ISO 27001 / ISO 22301 professionals
- Members of top management responsible for information security / business continuity
- ISMS / BCMS internal auditors
- ISO 27001 / ISO 22301 consultants
About the training:
This interactive live online training (via webinar) is designed to enable you to walk away with knowledge on how the ISO 27001 / ISO 22301 certification process works. This course offers compelling content, a downloadable presentation deck, and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
8 seats already reserved
Presented by: Dejan Kosutic
Dejan Kosutic is the author of documentation toolkits at 27001Academy. He has extensive working experience both as tutor and as a consultant – he is an Approved Tutor for ISMS Lead Auditor courses at SGS, and delivers various ISO 27001 and ISO 22301/BS 25999-2 in-person courses throughout Europe as well as online courses via webinars. In his consulting career, he works with clients from the financial sector, government, and small and medium-sized business including IT companies.
He has an MBA from Henley Management College, and is the holder of the following certificates: Certified Management Consultant, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, Associate Business Continuity Professional, and ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.