Presenter (in English): Dejan Kosutic
Webinar designed for organizations just starting their risk management process according to ISO 27001. The webinar explains the basic elements of both risk assessment and treatment and gives tips on how to implement them in a company.
Register for this webinar to learn about:
- The purpose of risk management
- Risk identification – assets, threats and vulnerabilities
- Risk analysis – how to assess impact and likelihood
- Risk treatment – the 4 options
- The process of risk management – from Risk assessment methodology to Risk treatment plan
Wednesday – April 5, 2017
8:00 AM Los Angeles time /
11:00 AM New York time /
4:00 PM (16:00) London time /
5:00 PM (17:00) Brussels time /
8:30 PM (20:30) Mumbai time
Duration: 1 hour / Convert to your time zone
Can’t wait for the next live webinar? Watch the recording here.
What You Receive:
- Training delivered by Dejan Kosutic, one of the leading experts for ISO 27001 / ISO 22301
- Download of presentation deck
- Access to webinar recording
This training is designed for professionals with little experience in information security risk management, including:
- Chief Security Officers (CSOs)
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Risk managers
- Compliance managers
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- ISO 27001/information security consultants
- ISO 27001/IT auditors
- Members of top management responsible for information security
- All information security practitioners
About the training:
This interactive live online training (via webinar) is designed to enable you to walk away with the knowledge of the basic building elements of risk assessment and treatment compliant with ISO 27001. This course offers compelling content, a downloadable presentation deck, and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
157 seats already reserved
Presented by: Dejan Kosutic
Dejan Kosutic is the author of documentation toolkits at 27001Academy. He has extensive working experience both as tutor and as a consultant – he is an Approved Tutor for ISMS Lead Auditor courses at SGS, and delivers various ISO 27001 and ISO 22301/BS 25999-2 in-person courses throughout Europe as well as online courses via webinars. In his consulting career, he works with clients from the financial sector, government, and small and medium-sized business including IT companies.
He has an MBA from Henley Management College, and is the holder of the following certificates: Certified Management Consultant, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, Associate Business Continuity Professional, and ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.