Secure & Simple
A small-business guide to implementing ISO 27001 on your own
THE PLAIN ENGLISH, STEP-BY-STEP HANDBOOK FOR
INFORMATION SECURITY PRACTITIONERS
Author and experienced information security consultant Dejan Kosutic has written this book with one goal in mind: to give you the knowledge and practical step-by-step process you need to successfully implement ISO 27001. Without struggle, stress and headaches.
- Learn how to start an implementation project
- Get a simple explanation of the ISO 27001 standard
- Learn how to structure the required documentation
- Learn the certification process and the criteria of certification bodies
- And get all this (and much more) in language you’ll understand
Have you read the book?Add your review
Good book for the practice - By Delaye on October 12, 2016
Very interesting, going step by step, clear with useful comments. It is another way to review my experiences of this process, and ponder them. I recommand strongly.
Excellent book - By Carla Bouça on October 11, 2016
It's an excellent book which makes the implementation of ISO 27001 a simple process. When you do not know where to start, the best solution starts by reading this book.
I like your book very much - By Ole Martin Refvik on September 22, 2016
I think it’s one of the most useful and most up to date books I have read that relates directly with ISO 27001 implementation. It’s strength is clearly the easy explanation you have made with a more practical approach compared with other books. If I would advise anyone who are working on implementing ISO 27001 your book would be my recommendation. Other books or guides I have read from BSI, ISO or Edward Humphreys are also very good, but after buying your book I must say that your book is the one I tend to look to whenever I have any unanswered questions or need to make a decision on how to structure our ISMS.
ISO 27001 Foundations Online Course exam with a US$ 30 discount
When you purchase this ISO 27001 book and decide to get the ISO 27001 Foundations Online Course exam (regularly priced at $99) as well, we have another sweet deal in store. You will receive an exclusive US$ 30 discount on your purchase of this exam!
This course is an excellent addition to the book, expanding its content with video lectures and interactive course activities that will help you to structure your new knowledge even better (and quicker). You can take this course for free any time you want – the exam fee is required only if you decide to go for a course certificate.
So whether you want the book only OR take advantage of this special bonus (book + the ISO 27001 Foundations Online Course exam), you’re assured of a great deal along with a great product that is sure to give you the knowledge and guidance in implementing ISO 27001 the right way.
Who is this book for?
- Beginners in information security. With this book you don’t need to be an expert in the field. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started all the way to certification.
- ISO 27001 consultants. This book gives you the methodology on how to implement information security projects faster and easier than ever before.
- Experienced information security professionals. This book brings all your knowledge (and additional insights) together in one comprehensive and systematic volume.
Why you need this book?
- The only resource you need – Put simply, if you want to implement ISO 27001, this book gives you everything you’ll ever need (even if you’re new to the field).
- Written in plain English – Leaving the technical jargon to the geeks, “Secure & Simple: A Small-Business Guide to Implementing ISO 27001 On Your Own” is written for normal people in plain, simple language – meaning you can focus on getting the job done.
- Think like a consultant – And avoid hiring one! Author and experienced ISO 27001 consultant Dejan Kosutic shares all his knowledge and practical wisdom with you in one invaluable book.
- Practical examples – Learn how to organize your ISO 27001 implementation project, get the buy-in from your top management and other employees, perform risk assessment and treatment, write Statement of Applicability, and much more.
SECURE & SIMPLE
A Small-Business Guide To Implementing ISO 27001 On Your Own
- ISBN: 978-953-57452-5-9
- Language: English
- Author: Dejan Kosutic
- Number of pages: 357
- Formats: PDF, MOBI and ePub – for Kindle and any smart phone including iPhone, Android, and Windows phone
Frequently asked questions
How will I receive the book?
As soon as the transaction is processed, you’ll receive the download link for the eBook via email. You will be able to download all three formats mentioned below, so you can use the one that suits you best.
In which format is the book available?
Secure & Simple is available in electronic format (eBook) – in PDF, MOBI and ePub. Basically, you will be able to read the book on a computer, Kindle, any smart phone (including iPhone, Android and Windows phone), or any other device.
Is there a printed version of the book?
Currently, no, but we might publish a printed version later on.
How will I receive the discount for ISO 27001 Foundations Course exam?
As soon as you put the book in your shopping cart, you will have an option to order also the ISO 27001 Foundations Course exam with a US$ 30 discount.
In which language is the book published?
Currently, in English and Spanish only. We’re considering translating Secure & Simple to other languages, so please do let us know if you’re interested.