- Taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the controller shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure and to be able to demonstrate that processing is performed in accordance with this Regulation. Those measures shall be reviewed and updated where necessary.
- Where proportionate in relation to processing activities, the measures referred to in paragraph 1 shall include the implementation of appropriate data protection policies by the controller.
- Adherence to approved codes of conduct as referred to in Article 40 or approved certification mechanisms as referred to in Article 42 may be used as an element by which to demonstrate compliance with the obligations of the controller.
Article 24 – Responsibility of the controller
- Personal Data Protection Policy
- Employee Personal Data Protection Policy
- Implementing 3 main accountability principles under the EU GDPR
- Checklist of Mandatory Documentation Required by EU GDPR
- What is EU GDPR and how can ISO 27001 help?
- EU GDPR controller vs. processor – What are the differences?
- List of mandatory documents required by EU GDPR