EU GDPR Foundations Course
This beginner-level course is designed to teach you all the necessary information that you need to understand the EU GDPR. The course will help you get familiarized with all the key aspects of the EU GDPR and personal data protection like privacy notices, consent and data subject access rights, data protection impact assessment, data transfers, data breaches, etc.
After passing the EU GDPR Foundations exam, you will receive a certificate, accredited by ASIC, which proves your proficiency in the EU GDPR.
This EU GDPR Foundations course is divided into two parts:
- A video library: includes lessons and practical information about the basics of the regulation
- EU GDPR Foundations certification exam: upon successful completion of the exam, you will get a certificate and a badge for your LinkedIn profile to highlight your qualifications
Who should attend:
- Team members involved in EU GDPR implementation
- Persons wanting to learn the basics of the EU GDPR regulation
- Persons seeking to acquire new expertise and start a career in data privacy
- There are no prerequisites to attend the EU GDPR Foundations course.
Exam and certificate
Please expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Please register for your exam." This email will usually arrive within one business day of purchase.
Your time slot for the exam will be open right after your complete the system check. You will be able to enter the session the moment you click on the link from the email titled "You are now ready to take your exam" as seen here.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need our help.
Tudor Galos is a Maastricht University Professional ECPC-B DPO certified, with more than 17 years of experience in marketing compliance roles, including the EU GDPR. Tudor is a business consultant and trainer with a focus on the GDPR for various companies from different verticals like retail, e-tail, financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, digital advertising, fast-moving consumer goods, etc.
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.