ISO 27001:2022 Transition Course
- Understand the changes in the ISO 27001 standard
- Learn the best practices for transition
- Add new skills to your resume
This beginner-level course is designed to teach you all of the key information that you need to understand the differences between the 2013 and 2022 revisions of the ISO 27001 standard, and the steps a company needs to take to make the transition to the new revision.
Upon passing this exam, you will receive a certificate accredited by ASIC. If you already have an ISO 27001 course certificate from Advisera, we will upgrade your certificate to the 2022 revision of the standard. In this way, you can continue your career in ISO 27001 and deliver projects based on the new version of the standard.
This ISO 27001 Transition course is divided into two parts:
- A video library: lessons and practical information about the differences between the two versions of the standard.
- Certification exam: upon successful completion of the exam, you will get a certificate and a badge for your LinkedIn profile to highlight your qualifications.
Who should attend:
- Anyone seeking to update their existing certificates
- Compliance managers
- Anyone wanting to understand the differences between the two versions of the standard
- Knowledge of the 2013 revision of ISO 27001.
Exam and certificate
Please expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Please register for your exam." This email will usually arrive within one business day of purchase.
Your time slot for the exam will be open right after your complete the system check. You will be able to enter the session the moment you click on the link from the email titled "You are now ready to take your exam" as seen here.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need our help.
Leading expert on cybersecurity/information security and author of several books, articles, webinars, and courses. As a premier expert, Dejan founded Advisera to help small and medium businesses obtain the resources they need to become certified against ISO 27001 and other ISO standards. He believes that making ISO standards easy to understand and simple to use creates a competitive advantage for Advisera's clients.
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.