ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course
- Improve your knowledge of auditing techniques
- Learn how to lead audit teams
- Add new skills to your resume and expand your business
This ISO 13485 Lead Auditor course is accredited by ASIC and allows you to become a certification auditor for ISO 45001. The course was created to help you start working for certification bodies or expand your consulting business.
After passing the exam, you will receive a ISO 45001 Lead Auditor certificate, accredited by ASIC, which proves your ability to perform certification audits and lead audit teams.
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course is divided into three parts:
- A video library: includes lessons and practical information about the standard and how to prepare for the ISO 45001 audit, lead the audit team, perform the audit and prepare the final audit report
- An interactive workshop: helps you practice the concepts necessary for auditing the standard guided by an Advisera top expert
- ISO 45001 Lead Auditor certification exam: upon successful completion of the exam, you will get a certificate and a badge for your LinkedIn profile to highlight your qualifications
Who should attend:
- Novice consultants/auditors seeking to acquire new expertise to perform OH&S Management Systems certification audits
- Experienced consultants/auditors needing proof of their competence as ISO 45001 lead auditor
- OH&S managers needing to prepare for an OHSMS audit
- There are no prerequisites to attend the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course.