Discover Best-in-Class Practices for ISO 27001 Risk Assessment
An Advisera expert with broad experience in all aspects of ISO 27001 risk assessment guides this live interactive training
Learn in a small group using real-life scenarios to improve your knowledge of risk assessment steps, choose the most suitable risk assessment methodology for your business, and perform risk assessment according to ISO 27001 efficiently.
Who should attend
- Chief Security Officer
- Information Security Officer
What will I learn?
- The 6 steps of risk assessment and risk treatment
- What a risk assessment methodology is, and how to choose the one that is right for your company
- How to identify and analyze the risks
- How to evaluate the risks
- Improve your knowledge about risk assessment
- The most efficient way to learn: solidify your knowledge of this complex subject in under 2 hours
- Obtain guidance and answers to all the questions you’ve had about risk assessment
- Learn with Advisera quality course materials, tips and tricks, and explanations provided by leading experts in simple, easy-to-understand language
- Learn how to efficiently perform risk assessment by using Conformio
Live Virtual Training
Currently, we don't have scheduled live virtual training, please submit your interest, and we will contact you once we schedule the date.
Constantinos is an information security professional with more than 10 years of experience in information / cyber security, data protection, IT risk, information systems audit, and controls assurance.
He has a unique blend of consulting and industry experience in financial services and technology sectors, helping companies to refine their governance, risk, and compliance programs in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
Constantinos holds the following academic and professional qualifications: BSc Information Technology, MSc Information Security, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E), ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager (NIST Cybersecurity Framework).
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.