How to Handle a Personal Data Breach According to GDPR
This live, interactive virtual training is conducted by a top Advisera expert, who will work with a small group using practical examples that will help you understand what a personal data breach is, how to handle a personal data breach, and how and when you should report a personal data breach to the data subjects and the authorities.
Who should attend
- Data Protection Officer
- Chief Security Officer
- Information Security Officer
What will I learn?
- What are personal data and personal data breach?
- 8 steps to handle a personal data breach
- Most common cases of personal data breach, how to handle them, how to report them and to whom
- Improve your knowledge about personal data breach
- Learn how to treat a personal data breach in a quick and efficient way
- Learn how to act systematically in the case of a personal data breach and not miss any steps
Live Virtual Training
Currently, we don't have scheduled live virtual training, please submit your interest, and we will contact you once we schedule the date.