ISO 45001 Foundations Course
- Understand the basics of ISO 45001
- Learn the best practices for ISO 45001 compliance
- Add new skills to your resume
This beginner-level course will teach you all that you need to understand the ISO 45001 standard and help you get familiarized with all the key concepts of the Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS), like hazard identification, risks and opportunities, leadership commitment, internal audit, continual improvement, etc.
After passing the ISO 45001 Foundations exam, you will receive a certificate, accredited by ASIC, which proves your proficiency in this leading occupational health and safety management standard.
This ISO 45001 Foundations course is divided into two parts:
- A video library: includes lessons and practical information about the basics of the standard
- ISO 45001 Foundations certification exam: upon successful completion of the exam, you will get a certificate and a badge for your LinkedIn profile to highlight your qualifications
Who should attend:
- Team members involved in ISO 45001 implementation
- Persons wanting to learn the basics of the ISO 45001 standard
- Persons seeking to acquire new expertise and start a career OH&S Management Systems
- There are no prerequisites to attend the ISO 45001 Foundations course.