ISO 45001 Foundations Course
- Understand the basics of ISO 45001
- Learn the best practices for ISO 45001 compliance
- Add new skills to your resume
This beginner-level course will teach you all that you need to understand the ISO 45001 standard and help you get familiarized with all the key concepts of the Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS), like hazard identification, risks and opportunities, leadership commitment, internal audit, continual improvement, etc.
After passing the ISO 45001 Foundations exam, you will receive a certificate, accredited by ASIC, which proves your proficiency in this leading occupational health and safety management standard.
This ISO 45001 Foundations course is divided into two parts:
- A video library: includes lessons and practical information about the basics of the standard
- ISO 45001 Foundations certification exam: upon successful completion of the exam, you will get a certificate and a badge for your LinkedIn profile to highlight your qualifications
Who should attend:
- Team members involved in ISO 45001 implementation
- Persons wanting to learn the basics of the ISO 45001 standard
- Persons seeking to acquire new expertise and start a career OH&S Management Systems
- There are no prerequisites to attend the ISO 45001 Foundations course.
Exam and certificate
Please expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Please register for your exam." This email will usually arrive within one business day of purchase.
Your time slot for the exam will be open right after your complete the system check. You will be able to enter the session the moment you click on the link from the email titled "You are now ready to take your exam" as seen here.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need our help.
Mark Hammar has extensive experience in auditing, improving processes, and writing procedures for Occupational Health & Safety, Quality, and Environmental Management Systems. He is a Certiﬁed Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence through the American Society for Quality and a certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001, AS9100, and ISO 14001.
Mark is also an experienced trainer and academic instructor on subjects related to occupational health & safety and quality management.
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.