How to Handle a Data Subject Request According to GDPR
This live, interactive virtual training is conducted by a top Advisera expert, who will work with a small group using practical examples that will help you understand what a data subject request is, how to handle a data subject request, what the data subjects’ rights are, and the deadlines to answer a data subject request.
Who should attend
- Data Protection Officer
- Chief Security Officer
- Information Security Officer
What will I learn?
- What are the rights of the data subject?
- 5 steps to handle a data subject request
- Most common cases of data subject request, how to handle them, how and when to respond
- Improve your knowledge about data subject requests
- Learn how to treat a data subject request in a quick and efficient way
- Learn how to act systematically in the case of a data subject request, not miss any steps, and respond in a timely manner
Live Virtual Training
Currently, we don't have scheduled live virtual training, please submit your interest, and we will contact you once we schedule the date.