How to Handle a Data Subject Request According to GDPR
This live, interactive virtual training is conducted by a top Advisera expert, who will work with a small group using practical examples that will help you understand what a data subject request is, how to handle a data subject request, what the data subjects’ rights are, and the deadlines to answer a data subject request.
Who should attend
- Data Protection Officer
- Chief Security Officer
- Information Security Officer
What will I learn?
- What are the rights of the data subject?
- 5 steps to handle a data subject request
- Most common cases of data subject request, how to handle them, how and when to respond
- Improve your knowledge about data subject requests
- Learn how to treat a data subject request in a quick and efficient way
- Learn how to act systematically in the case of a data subject request, not miss any steps, and respond in a timely manner
Live Virtual Training
Currently, we don't have scheduled live virtual training, please submit your interest, and we will contact you once we schedule the date.
Tudor Galos has more than 4 years’ experience as a GDPR consultant and expert. He is a certified DPO by the European Center on Privacy and Cybersecurity Maastricht University, Professional ECPC-B DPO certified.
He has helped more than 100 companies to become compliant with the EU GDPR in industries like Retail, E-tail, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Digital Advertising, etc. Speaker and trainer with over 1000 presentations and courses delivered worldwide.
Get in Touch
Need some help? Contact us now. We respond quickly.