Presenter (in English): Branimir Valentic
This webinar will help you understand the most important activities of Change Management according to ITIL, and how to implement the process.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- What is the Change Management process according to ITIL?
- What are the activities within the scope of the process?
- What is the logical structure of the activities?
- Which roles are important for the process?
- How to explain the benefits of the implementation to your management
This training is designed for professionals with little or no experience in ITIL, including:
- IT Service Management professionals
- IT managers
- Everyone involved in delivering and/or supporting IT services
- Members of top management responsible for IT
- IT Service Management consultants
Presented by: Branimir Valentic
Branimir Valentic is the author of the ITIL and ISO 20000 toolkits at 20000Academy. He has extensive experience in IT Service Management (consultancy, training, and tools), IT governance (training and consulting), Project Management, and consultancy in IT and telecommunication. In his consultancy career he works with clients from various branches.
He holds the following certificates: ITIL Expert, ISO 20000, ISMS Lead Auditor, and PRINCE2.